The Disneyland Grad Nite Event is a once-in-a-lifetime experience just for high school seniors to create one final night of high school memories.
Disneyland Resort Grad Nite at Disney California Adventure Park
For years, Disney Parks have hosted a Disneyland Grad Nite Event – an end of the school year bash – like you’ve never seen before! Way back in the day, I went to the Grad Nite Gala event at Disneyland that my school set up for everyone and it was one of the greatest memories of my life! At that time, the park was open to all of us graduating seniors from midnight to 6 AM…they have since toned that down a little, as I’m sure that was pretty tiring for the castmembers.
None-the-less, they have added even more magic into the Grad Nite events and they are definitely a MUST-DO if you have a Senior that is itching to have a fabulous time. This year the Disney Youth program has set up 3 different ticket prices/tiers for the Disneyland Grad Nite Event and the dates they are available on.
Disneyland Grad Nite Overview
- Includes park admission to Disney California Adventure Park for the private Grad Nite party from 9pm-2am.
- Limited space available for May 4, May 5, May 11, May 12, May 15, May 16, May 22, May 23, May 29, June 5
- Includes park admission to Disney California Adventure Park throughout the day on the day of your Grad Nite event AND admission to a private Grad Nite party at Disney California Adventure Park from 9pm-2am.
- Limited space available for May 4, May 5, May 11, May 12, May 15, May 16, May 22, May 23, May 29
- Includes park admission and park hopping privileges between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the day of your registered Grad Nite event AND admission to a private Grad Nite party at Disney California Adventure Park from 9pm-2am.
- Limited space available for May 15, May 16
This event needs to be organized by the school and there are chaperones required for every 20 students that purchase tickets.
Can you imagine having an amazing nite with just you, your friends, and other graduating seniors from all over the country without anyone else in the parks?! It is a once in a lifetime experience to create lasting memories. So do not miss out!!
As for all of the rest of us non-graduates….if you would like to plan your trip around these days, (because believe me when I say, it is BUSY), take a good look at the dates above and plan accordingly! To all the Graduates….CONGRATULATIONS and have an amazing time!
Interested in other Disneyland events? Check out:
- Mickey’s Halloween Party and What You Need to Know!
- Sneak Peek of Pixar Fest Food and Merchandise at Disneyland
- 10 Reasons to go to D23 Expo