From Cheeseburger Pizza to Alien Parfaits, check out our Top 15 Disneyland Pixar Fest Foods!
Guys! Pixar Fest is so much fun! We have had a blast getting to try everything that is being offered. Pixar Fest at the Disneyland Resort started a few weeks ago and it is everything we wanted and more. We had the opportunity to get out there and snag some amazing goodies and we want to share all of the deliciousness with you!
Pixar Fest Food and Drink
It seems there are a TON of Pixar foods to choose from but here is our list of the cream of the crop! I’m sure we will add to this list in the future as more and more treats are introduced, but based on our initial visit, here are our top picks!
1. Cheeseburger Pizza. Alien Pizza Planet, Tomorrowland. Seriously guys. This sounds very unusual, we know! But the cheddar cheese and hamburger slices topped with special sauce and slices of the FAMOUS Disneyland pickle, made this meal an all-time favorite at the resorts! We wanted more
2. Pixar Lemon-Raspberry Cake. Various Locations, Disneyland Resort. I’m sure you have all heard and seen the beautiful Pixar Cake at this point. But there is NOTHING quite like the taste! Every layer of flavor explodes in your mouth and it truly is beautiful to look at. The frosting mixed with the light and fluffy cake is like a slice of heaven. The white chocolate ball on top is a nice added feature.
3. Champions Corn Cup. Carsland, California Adventure. Want something a little spicy but super creamy and delicious?! Head on over to Carsland and pick up this fantastic treat. With a hint of lime and cilantro that helps balance the spicy Tajin flavors, this creamed corn is a true WINNER!
4. Funnel Cake Fries. Award Weiners, California Adventure. Think of the most delectable funnel cake imaginable and add fruity pebbles on top! Literally the best thing ever! The fries were soft and moist, yet crunchy. The whipped cream was light and airy, and the fruity pebbles were a nostalgic cherry on top! The perfect dessert or midday treat.
5. Agua de Jamaica Slush. Garden Grill, California Adventure. This sweet Hibiscus tea slushy takes refreshing to a whole new level. If you’re looking to cool off on one of those hot Anaheim days, grab yourself one of these beauties. The vibrant color isn’t the only good thing about this drink.
6. Bugs Land Churro. Bugsland Churro Cart, California Adventure. There are 6 new churros to try during Pixar Fest but this was by far our favorite. Originally titled “Ants on a Log”, this churro has your classic blend but is topped with a sugary icing and cocoa pebbles that are supposed to resemble little ants. It wasn’t too sweet and it still had that amazing churro taste!
7. Tres Leches Parfait. Garden Grill, California Adventure. If you like Rum flavored food, look no further than this adorable parfait. As part of the Coco inspired foods at Pixar Fest, this treat has layers of custard and rum flavors, complete with a Dante chocolate disc. The best part is that this item is located over by the Coco Display and makes for a great photo op!
8. Green Miso Pesto-Pasta. Alien Pizza Planet, Tomorrowland. Gemelli Pasta tossed in a Spinach and Miso Pesto sauce is a savory lovers dream. It is topped with smoky bacon and sweet peas and dusted with Parmesan cheese. It is so good that one won’t nearly be enough.
9. Pixar Caramel Apples. Various Locations, Disneyland Resort. The caramel apples at any Disney resort is worth trying at least once. But these adorable Pixar inspired apples will make it hard for you to want to eat! This particular Dory Apple was purchased at Marceline’s Confectionary in Downtown Disney. The Alien Caramel apple was available at Candy Palace inside Disneyland on Main Street. I heard through the grapevine that even MORE Pixar inspired Apples are coming this summer.
10. Russel’s Badge Sash Doughnut. Coffee Cart next to the Castle, Disneyland. What makes a super light and fluffy doughnut even better?? Add an adorable “UP” inspired badge sash made from chocolate on top! This treat is so cute, you won’t want to eat it…..but you will. And you may even go back for seconds.
11. Pixar Cake Pops. Various Locations, Disneyland Resort. These treats are a delight to any Pixar fan. There are so many to choose from that it is hard to pick. The Pixar Ball and Grape Soda pin cake pops went fantastic with all of the surrounding colors, as well as the adorable bow for the Minnie Ears that we purchased. Sugary and sweet with a soft and doughy inside, these pops are not to be overlooked. Most can be found at all different locations within the Disneyland resort BUT there are a few that are in only one location. Find Dory and Nemo Cake Pops only at Poohs Corner Store in Critter Country.
12. Mole Verde con Pollo. Paradise Garden Grill, California Adventure. The minute I saw this “Coco” inspired dish, I knew I HAD to have it. With all of the savory Pixar Fest treats around the parks, it was nice to have something savory to balance the days flavors. This Herb-braised chicken exploded with all kinds of flavors in your mouth with a delicious side of rice, beans, and tortillas to compliment all of the flavors. This was one of our favorite foods over the entire trip.
13. Alien Macaron. Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland. Nothing prepares you for what you are about to experience with one of these beauties. As you bite into one of these delicious macarons, you realize it’s soft and buttery…..then you get that KICK of key-lime flavor. It is truly out-of-this-world!
14. Ensalada de Frutas. Paradise Garden Grill, California Adventure. Need a sweet and spicy snack to keep you going through all of the Pixar Fest fun?! Look no further than this simple, yet satisfying treat inspired by the Pixar film “Coco”. This snack is just various fresh fruit, seasoned with chili-lime and salt and topped with Chamoy. The mango and pineapple were my FAVORITE!
15. Blackberry-Lime Parfait. Alien Pizza Planet, Disneyland. It seems like HALF of the Pixar Treats come from Alien Pizza Planet! But there’s a reason for that. All of these treats were inspired by the very first full length Pixar film Toy Story, so it seems fitting that some of the best Pixar goodies come from this one location. This spongy multi-colored cake is complete with a delicious blackberry jam in the middle. The colors were gorgeous and perfectly fitting to represent the Aliens from this beloved Pixar classic.
More Pixar Fest Fun
Whew! Are you still with us?? There are so many more incredible food and drinks that everyone needs to try, but these were some of our favorites! I do hear that there will be more surprise goodies coming during Summer in the parks, so watch out for those! What a fun and tasty adventure Pixar Fest is turning out to be.
- Download our printable Organized Checklist of Pixar Fest Foods
- For more foodie finds, check out A Night Owl’s Pixar Fest Food Finds
- Figure out What to Wear to Pixar Fest by Lipgloss & Crayons
Free Disney Insider Access!
Sign up now to get The Disney Dispatch! You'll receive a photo album full of photos of Disney's new attraction, Pandora! Plus, you'll get 5 days of insider Disney tips to plan your next family vacation!